March Into Pitlochry is Perthshire’s newest music festival supporting a mixture of genres of music. MIP is a non-profit organisation in its 3rd year, and the chosen charity in past years has been Parkinson’s UK, a charity very close to our heart.
*Please note, this year’s festival has been moved from March to May, due to Covid 19 restrictions (20th – 22nd inclusive).
MIP’s main venue is Pitlochry Town Hall, however, McKays Hotel has been a favourite venue for musicians and festival goers alike to continue the festival on the late nights and Saturday afternoon.
Bringing indie and Americana bands from across the UK to Scotland’s heartland, March Into Pitlochry has become a massive success in its 3-year history.
This year we see bands such as; THE TUMBLING SOULS, DAVY & SAM COWAN, ASHTON LANE, THE LITTLE KICKS, BOMBSKARE, LOGAN’S CLOSE, THE REVIVALS, MIR, FALSE FRIENDS, LIAM DOYLE and many more.
Why not make a whole weekend of it and take advantage of our fantastic festival offer. Stay at McKays from only £280 bed and breakfast with 15% off food throughout your stay. (Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd May 2022). Based on two people sharing PLUS March into Pitlochry weekend tickets!
Add on an extra night for only £80 bed and breakfast for two, and then you won’t have to rush off after the Sunday sessions.
• 2 tickets to March into Pitlochry
• Full Scottish Breakfast Each Morning
• 15% off food throughout your stay
• 2 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• 20th to 22nd May 2022
• Two nights bed and breakfast for 2 and two tickets to March into Pitlochry from £280
Terms and Conditions:
• Package is non-refundable.
• All places are subject to availability at the time of booking
• All prices advertised are from, they will differ depending on the alteration
• A credit/debit card is required to guarantee the booking
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• This offer is subject to promotional room availability
• £20 per night to bring your dog.
To check availability and secure your room for the festival click here and select your desired dates in May.
Tickets from only £25, are available from here.Read More